|Learn the value of your home||Search for your dream home|
|Get New Property Alerts to your Email||List Your Property with ProSoldRealty|
Population (2016-17): 83,781
Zip Codes: 92024, 92029, 92069, 92078, 92079, 92096
Median Listing Price: $499,000
Median Closing Price: $500,000
County: San Diego County
School District: San Marcos Unified School District
Travel & Commute Times
Carlsbad: 21 mins
Encinitas: 32 mins
Oceanside: 21 mins
Vista: 13 mins
Highways: Applicable Highways
Things to Do
Tucked away in the northern part of San Diego County, San Marcos is a beautiful city surrounded by Escondido, Encinitas, Carlsbad, and Vista. This charming city is home to California State University – San Marcos, Palomar College, and the University of St. Augustine, as well as a thriving business district and several of California’s most notable neighborhoods.
San Marcos Homes for Sale
Explore the newest real estate listings in San Marcos, CA by clicking through the images below.
Find New Homes in San Marcos, CA
New construction is springing up all over San Marcos. You can find listings for new homes in San Marcos, CA by clicking the images below.
Trending San Marcos, CA Real Estate Searches by Property Type
- Single-family homes for sale in San Marcos
- Townhouses for sale in San Marcos
- Lots and land for sale in San Marcos
- Golf course homes for sale in San Marcos
- Homes with swimming pools in San Marcos
- Homes for sale in Carlsbad
- Homes for sale in Oceanside
- Homes for sale in Vista
- Homes for sale in Encinitas
Search San Marcos by ZIP Code
Search San Marcos Real Estate Listings by Price
- San Marcos homes for sale between $300,000 and $400,000
- San Marcos homes for sale between $400,000 and $500,000
- San Marcos homes for sale between $500,000 and $600,000
- San Marcos homes for sale between $600,000 and $700,000
- San Marcos homes for sale between $700,000 and $800,000
- San Marcos homes for sale between $800,000 and $900,000
- San Marcos homes for sale between $900,000 and $1,000,000
- San Marcos homes for sale over $1 million
Search for San Marcos Homes for Sale by Neighborhood
There are several noteworthy neighborhoods and subdivisions in San Marcos. If you already know where you’d like to live, you can use the links below to search for San Marcos homes for sale by neighborhood.
Search San Marcos Real Estate Listings by School
Kids living in San Marcos are part of the San Marcos Unified School District. However, there are several private schools in and around the city for parents who opt out of the public school system.
You can use the links below to search for San Marcos homes for sale near your children’s schools.
Dining, Shopping, and Entertainment in San Marcos
Whether you want something fast and fresh or you’d prefer an elegantly served menu of fine cuisine, you’ll find it in San Marcos. This beautiful city is also home to the Grand Plaza Mall and a number of major retailers, and you’ll even find cozy, locally owned boutiques located throughout town.
Parks and Recreation in San Marcos
With 63 miles of trails spanning 35 parks and 11 recreational facilities, the city of San Marcos is serious when it comes to outdoor quality time. There are also two community pools in the city that are open to residents, and the Parks and Recreation Department hosts classes, runs sports leagues, and has multiple ways for residents to become more involved in the community.
Public parks in San Marcos include:
- Bradley Park
- Cerro de Las Posas
- Civic Center
- Connors Park
- Corky Smith Gym
- Discovery/Lakeview Park
- Double Peak
- Fulton Community Garden
- Helen Bougher Memorial Park
- Jack’s Pond Nature Center
- Knob Hill
- Las Posas Pool
- Mission Sports Park
- Montiel Park
- San Elijo
- Simmons Family Park
- Sunset Park
- Walnut Grove and Williams’ Barn
- Wood House at Woodland Park
- Woodland Park
- Woodland Pool
Find San Marcos Real Estate With a California Real Estate Expert
We can help you narrow down San Marcos real estate listings that meet your needs—and when you’re ready, we’ll show you homes for sale.
Call us at 760-431-5570 or contact us online to tell us what you want from your next home so we can start a custom search just for you today.